Moteur de recheche

vendredi 2 janvier 2026

20260102 Plaisir (2/5) - Enjoyment (2/5)

Rien ne vaut le plaisir d'une jonction bien faite ! 

Nothing beats the pleasure of a well-made joint! (Translated by Google Translate)












5 commentaires:

Dunegay a dit…

J'aime être connecté

anonymous a dit…

Gesplüuuunge ! :)
(vVs)

Unashamed Male a dit…

Albert, the English translation "Nothing beats the pleasure of a well-made joint" is unfortunate, because in English, "joint" is slang for a marijuana cigarette. It would be better to call it a hookup or coupling.

Unashamed Male a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Unashamed Male a dit…

Albert, I did not mean to criticize, only to help you. I speak a little French, but it has been many years since I studied it, and I also use Google Translate.

20260916 Le dessin du jour - Today's drawing

 "Une délicatesse de mon partenaire" ***** "A thoughtful gesture from my partner"